1. What can I store at Centennial Storage Ltd?
Almost anything that rolls – from outdoor toys, including ATVs and boats, to full-sized tractor-trailer rigs. Our fully enclosed warehouse and covered units can also serve as a base for small company operations, or to store your vintage car and collectables.
2. Are items I store at Centennial kept secure?
Very. Our controlled access gate is just part of the sophisticated security features built into our facilities. Centennial’s security is the same technology currently used by the USAF Space Command. It includes . . .
- Fully fenced and screened perimeter
- Extensive night lighting throughout Centennial’s facilities
- Microchip-encoded access card to eliminate stolen entry codes
- Infrared perimeter beam intruder alert system connected to central station alarm
- 16 motion-sensitive, live monitored, 48x zoom, fixed-mounted cameras at each location
- Fully silent and passive security monitoring system – allowing for a greater probability of apprehension and prosecution of intruders
- Onsite phone featuring one-button call to site manager 24/7
3. How do I rent space?
It’s easy. Just pick up the phone and call Greg at 303-901-8718 or send an email to email@example.com. If there is currently no available space for your item(s), we will gladly take a reservation and let you know the minute a space becomes available.
4. What kinds of utilities and services are available at Centennial?
- Area lighting
- Water to support the dump station service area
- Incidental electrical hookup
- High-pressure air station for tires and winterization
Provided for a modest service charge:
- Septic dump
- Continuous electrical hookup (Current Xcel Energy rates)
5. What are the advantages of storing at Centennial?
For over 30 years, Centennial has been providing its surrounding communities with low-cost vehicle storage in a facility that is regularly upgraded to maximize security with the latest technologies, yet make customer access simple and convenient.
6. Can I operate a business out of my space?
Yes, provided your business operation is compliant with the general Rules and Regulations and the overlying Covenants and Restrictions.
7. How can I pay?
Centennial Storage strives to make your storage experience as hassle-free as possible, including paying your bill. Leases are month-to-month and by paying 11 months in advance you get the 12th month FREE.
You will need to visit the facility to lease your unit and make the initial payment.
8. Do I need insurance?
Yes, it is your responsibility to insure the vehicles and equipment you have stored at Centennial.
9. What is the minimum storage time?
The minimum storage rental period is one month.
10. How long will it take to start rental?
The entire sign-up process should take less than 15 minutes. The time, of course, can vary depending on whether there are other customers ahead of you when you arrive. Mornings are usually the slowest period of the day, while afternoons are busier. Please call (855) 466-4269 for an appointment before coming by to activate your rental.
11. What are Centennial’s hours of operation?
Customers have access to their property 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Office hours are by appointment.
Call or email us now for rates and to reserve your space: